1. The auctioneer acts in his own name for the account of his client, who remains anonymous (as commission agent).
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to combine or separate lots listed in the catalogue, to change the order of the lot numbers or to withdraw any lot from the auc-
3. The lots to be sold at auction may be examined and checked before the auction. The descriptions in the catalogue are made to the best of the auctioneer’s knowledge and belief,
are, however, not guaranteed. The auctioneer is not liable for any mistakes. Except for collections or bulk lots, he commits himself, however, to transmitting complains to the cus- tomer if suchclaims are filed within a period of 28 days after the auction. The auctioneer may extend this time limit under special circumstances. Liability for damage on health and body will not be affected.Claims are only possible if the lots including the lot card are returned in unaltered condition. The affixing of the marking »False« or the like by expertisers who are liable for errors is not consideredto be an alteration, but expertisers signatures, color designations or pencil notes are. In the case of a justified claim, the auctioneer will refund the purchase price only and not further charges.Faults visible on images on the catalogue may not be subject to such claims. Catalogue values are not binding and have to be seen as approximate, they may not be the cause for a return.
4. The lot is knocked down when no higher bid follows after the last bid has been called three times. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bid or accept it with reservations. He maycancel the bid knocked down if the highest bidder does not want his bid to be valid, or if otherwise a dispute concerning the bid knocked down arrises.
5. The knocking down transfers the risk of possible losses, damages or mistakes to the purchaser. The items become the property of the purchaser after payment is complete.
6. The knocking down binds the bidder to take and pay for the lot(s). Should the purchaser desire forwarding of the lot(s) purchased in the auction, it will be effected at his expense and risk. Thebidder is bound to his bid for the period of up to four weeks. If bidding is made by phone or writing, lots will be dispatched to the bidder at his cost and his risk, if not a different agreement ismade.
7. The sale of auction lots is subject to differential taxation. If we ship lots inside the EC, the buyer shall pay a buyers premium of 25 % of the hammer price and a lot fee of 3,– EUR per lot (bothincluding VAT), also costs of shipping and insurance. If we ship lots to a country outside the EC, the buyer shall pay a buyers premium of 21 % of the hammer price and a lot fee a 3,– EUR per lot,also costs of shipping and insurance. If the goods are exported outside the EC by the buyer himself, it may be possible to refund VAT. For gold coins that are exempt from VAT, the buyer shall paya buyers premium of 21% of the hammer price and a lot fee a 3,– EUR per lot, also costs of shipping and insurance. Lots marked with a ° after the lot number come from consignors outside theEU. Insofar as these lots are delivered within the EU, 7% import duty will be charged on the hammer price.
8. Purchase price and commissions are payable at once by floor bidders. External bidders must pay the auction bill on receipt. The bidder for a third-party will be held liable as a primary obligoralong with the third-party. The purchaser has the right to receive the lots just after payment is made.
9. Any amounts not received by the auctioneer within 15 days after the auction or receipt of the auction bill, will incur 1% interest for every new month. If the pur- chaser refuses to pay the lot(s) orif any payment is not settled within a fixed time period, the auctioneer may demand the non-performance. Pricing agreements between bidders are forbidden and will lead to exclusion from theauction. A contractual penalty of 10.000,– EUR for each case of price agreements has to be paid. A compensation may also apply.
10. The bidder agrees for lots with NS-Signs, not to use them in any way for propagandistic purposes (§ 86 StGB). 11. These conditions are valid for the sale after the auction. The § 312d BGB willnot be used.
12. Bonn will be named as the court of jurisdiction. The contract of auction is subject to German law only.
13. In the case that any of the above stipulations become void in part or in whole, all other stipulations remain valid.
14. The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obligated and do not participatevoluntarily in a dispute resolution process.